Saturday, June 2, 2012

Son's Graduation from Delaware State University

Finally, I thought this day would never come.  It seems as though 4 1/2 years have just flown by.  When my son left home to go to college I wonder how in the world would I be able to afford to take care of my household and his, lol.  By the grace and mercy of God and help from my mother, we were able to take care of him and all of his needs.

He received a Bachelor's degree in Sport Management on May 20, 2012.  Currently he resides in Washington, DC and hopefully he will have a job within a couple weeks.  We (my mother, my daughter, 2 sisters and 2 neices) flew from Florida to Delaware to attend the services.  I snapped this great picture with him holding up his hands.  He was so excited as well as everyone else who was graduating. 




No comments:

Post a Comment