Saturday, June 2, 2012

Natural Hair Update


I know it's been a while since I have blogged about my natural hair.  It has been about 1 1/2 years since I big chopped.  Currently, my hair is about 8 inches all around and it grows around 1/2 to 1 inch every month.  Lately I have been doing a lot of protective styles, such as two strand twists.  I'll leave them in for a week then take them down shampoo and condition and redo it. 

A few days ago I decided to blow dry my hair using the tension method and to my suprise I had quite a bit of growth since the last time I stretched my hair (see picture below).  I turned the corner to go into the kitchen and my husband did a double take look and said "wow".    I was cheesing from ear to ear (not at what he said but because of the growth).


No comments:

Post a Comment