Sunday, August 12, 2012

What do I do with all of these products?

OK I have been following the Curly Girl Method for about 2 months now.  Currently I use only silicone free conditioner to wash and style my hair.  Every now and then I will use As I Am's Coconut Cowash to switch it up a little.  My routine also includes using my shea butter mixture.

Now I have all of these hair care products that I have purchased over the last 2 years and I don't know what to do with them. 

My daughter is considering going natural.  She's 19 years old and she want her hair to look like mine but I have to remind her that it has taken me 2 years to get to this point, lol.  I think I will hold onto the hair care products and maybe she will want to use them once she big chops. 

4 comments:

  1. Your sis miss Rosie sent me. Tell your daughter to come jump into the water. The natural side is just fine. I am trippin over your hair journey. Keep the products. You will be using them at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been natural for 2 years too. I purschased so many products.....truly a product junkie:) however, this past summer, I realized my hair loves simple. I plan to just keep it simple. I gave some of my old products to my newly natural famiy, friends and I even had enough products to give to a local shelter for women & children. I have 3 bathrooms in my home & each one was filled to the max with products!!! I hate I had to spend so much time, energy & money just to realize my hair loves water, condish, little oil & gel....that's it:) I though everytime I saw a review on a new product, I had to try it...SMH:( anyway, great post and tell your daughter to go for it! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting. My routine has also dwindled down to water, conditioner and oils.

    ReplyDelete