Monday, July 16, 2012

Curly Girl Method Update (Month 1)

I have been doing the Curly Girl Method for a little over a month now.  It has been great!  Why didn't I try this sooner. Check out this picture of my awesome twist out.




I have learned that twist outs look better when you hair is longer.  I have been trying to do twist outs for as long as I have been natural and they mostly turn out a disaster, not this time.  What did I did differently...The Curly Girl Method. 

This twist out look the same all day.  In Florida, the humidity has been terrible.  I was sooooo scared that I was going to have a big bird's nest on my head by the end of that day but I didn't.  The Curly Girl Method has given me the much needed moisture that my hair was dying for.  Now that it's mosturized I don't have to worry about it pulling moisture from the atmosphere. 

I love the Curly Girl Method.

No comments:

Post a Comment