Friday, December 2, 2011

Checking In....

I haven't been on my blog lately, shame on me!  Well I'm back!!! 

Wow, a lot has been going on lately.  I reached my one year anniversary at the end of November.  I was very excited that I was approaching my anniversary and guess what?  I forgot about it and it didn't cross my mind again until today, Decemeber 2.  I missed it :(.  Anywho my hair is beautiful and florishing.

Wow, one year of growth!!!


I blow dryed my hair about 80% dry and this was the result.  I was very shocked at how much my hair has grown!  I hadn't straightened it since I flat ironed it a few months ago.  I started to flat iron it but I had flash backs from the last time and I said "naw, I'm not gonna do it". 

Now I'm rocking twist outs.  I finally have enough hair to have a successful twist out.  Look at the results below from a fresh twist out.  My daughter claims I only take pictures of myself at work, lol.




I'm loving this natural thang....


No comments:

Post a Comment