Friday, December 2, 2011

Trip to Delaware

Sooooo my son plays football for Delaware State University.  He's been there for 4 years and I have never visited the school.  So this year he said he was going to be all alone on Senior Day and he wouldn't have any family members there to walk with him.  Guess what?  We went to Delware a couple of weeks ago.  We included Ms. RosieVelt (my sister), MommaVelt (lol), my daughter and myself.




We flew to Baltimore, Maryland and drove over To Dover, Delaware.  My daughter had to go through the metal detector three times and the finally had to use the wand on her.  She has on all this jewelry and a big belt, lol.  This was Ms. Rosie's and my daughter's first time flying soooo as the plane was ascending we were the only four people hollering, lol. 

We had an awesome time in Delaware and my son has a picture showing his mother and grandmother walking him out on the field on Senior Day!!!
t
That's my son hugging the football coach while the
school's president is watching. My mom and I am standing
 behind my son and the coach (see the red cap, lol)

By the way we also drove over to Washington, DC.  We saw the White House!!!  We couldn't find a park so my sister, MsRosieVelt got out and took some pictures.  It was such a great experience.  We plan on going back again real soon.  He will be graduating in the Spring of 2012 and we all have to be there to experience it.

Talk to you later....

2 comments: