Sunday, September 11, 2011

Update, Raves and Rants


I am loving this natural thing!!!  I spend a whole lot more time on my hair now that I did when it was relaxed.  I have not found a main style for my hair but I love wash and go's.  Pretty soon I am going to have to find a style for winter.  Any suggestions???

In the picture above I'm wearing a wash and go with eco styler gel.  I slathered on the gel and slicked down my hair towards the back.  Next I got in the shower and soaked my hair with warm water and attempted to shake out as much water as I could (can you say dizzy).  I dried it off a little bit with a tee shirt to removed more water and shaked my head some more.  I really loved the defined coils that I was left with.  It took all day for this to dry. 




If you looked at the post when I flat ironed my hair you will notice in the picture that my ends looked a little notty.  My sister MsRosieVelt though that maybe there were fairy knots on my ends sooooo guess what I did?  I dusted/trimmed my ends!  Since doing this I have noticed that my ends are much curlier and don't shrink as much.

Some people like to hold onto as much length as they can get and wouldn't dare trim their ends.  Me, I have no problem trimming my ends especially if it's going to give me better results.  If you can notice in the picture above most of the ends were curly but there were kit a bit of straight ones.

More to come soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment