Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thanks for Comments and Thanks to New Followers

Thanks to my recently joined followers!!!  I was suprised when I signed in to check on my blog and noticed that I have 3 new followers.  Thanks again.

Also, thanks for all of the comments that I have received on this blog.  For some reason or another I am not able to comments on your comments (go figure...).  Maybe it's me or maybe its my computer or MAYBE its Google, lol.  Thanks for the comments.  I have answered and or replied to all of the comments by email so don't think I don't care, I care a lot!!!

I love talking about natural hair.  I dusted/clipped my ends (pictures to come in a day or so).  My sister MsRosieVelt said that maybe there were fairy knots on my ends so I just did the do.  This will be discussed in my next post.

More to come this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment