Monday, June 20, 2011

My New Best Friends



Well after all of my ranting about needing different products I decided to go out an do some "me" shopping.  Look at what I found at Walgreens:


Nourishing coconut milk shampoo and conditioner.  I bought these because  they were buy one get one free and they had 50% more product for free.  So for $7.99 I think I got a pretty good deal.


I immediately went home and washed my hair!  Must I say that I really, really love these products.  I went back to Walgreens to purchase another set but all of the bonus sizes were gone so I didn't purchase anymore.




I also purchase some Elasta QP products from Walgreens.  The Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer (bonus size 80% free) was about $3.99 and the Glaze Conditioning Shining Gel (50% more) was about $3.49.  This was a very good day for me.  I love, love the Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer.  It smells yummy, kind of like mango ice cream.


I used these products to do finger coils in my hair.  It turned out pretty good.  Usually I would use gel to do these coils and like I said earlier I was looking for other products (not wet ones) to do styles with.  I think I have found that product!  My hair is shiny and it's very soft but it holds the styles perfectly.  I'm going to see how long I can rock these coils.


More to come later...

2 comments:

  1. Your finger coils turned out beautifully! I've heard many good things about those products you mentioned, but never got around to trying them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. Your coils are so defined and shiny. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete